IT Software Developer
In everything we do, we build on personalities like you. Take the next step to build your future and join our team. Application development is the core of our business and here we strive to maintain the best expertise in the market. We create, maintain and continually enhance our ERP Application System which is deployed and in use internationally – in America, Asia and Europe. Our application developers also support customers worldwide on all IT issues. We also focus on the development of comprehensive strategies for integrating and optimising of business processes as well as actively expanding our product range.
We welcome you to strengthen out highly motivated and competent team in Herrenberg.
Your challenges with us
- Development of IT-Strategies and IT-Architectures
- Structured illustration of IT-Application-Environments
- Examine and assess business processes as well as IT- and project risk
- Creating concepts to draw up and configure customer requirements
- Develop Web-Applications for long term projects
- Implement our solutions for our customers worldwide
This is what we would like from you
- Business IT, Mathematics, Physics or Informatics (BA, preferably MA)
- Focus on business IT would be of advantage
- Some experience in IT, preferably in an SMB
- Knowledge of the organisation, the management or the standard applications in the ERP area desirable.
- Proficient knowledge of English and German
- Willingness to travel
- Programming Languages: JAVA
- Markup Languages: XML, (X)HTML, CSS, XSL, WSDL
- Query Languages: SQL, EJB-QL
- Frameworks: JAVA (1‐8), Spring, Spring Security, Angular JS, Hibernate, Maven
- Operating Systems: Windows, Linux
- Databases: Oracle, IBM DB2, PostgreSQL
- Application Servers: JBOSS, WebSphere
- IDE: Eclipse, Netbeans
- Revision Control System: GIT
- Software Engineering: UML, Unit Tests, Object-Oriented-Paradigm
- Tools: MS Office
- In-depth knowledge:
You will profit from the freedom to develop your own ideas and solutions of which you and the team are proud. Curious? Share our enthusiasm for tomorrows leading edge technologies and apply.
We are looking forward to to your convincing online application. If you have any questions, please contact Ulrich Keller or Salvatore Scorza at +49 7032 9275 0 or firstname.lastname@example.org